Bio Conservative MP for North East Somerset. Promoted by Margaret Brewer of Rear of 16 High Street, Keynsham, Somerset, BS31 1DQ. Tweets 119 Followers 124,5K Following 5 Account created 14-07-2017 12:29:22 ID 885838630928994304
Twitter Web Client : According to twitteraudit.com/Jacob_Rees_Mogg 95% of people following this are real in spite of Robert Peston’s suggestion. I hope the other 5% will soon be ‘Russian’ off to other sites.